Tuesday, May 19, 2009

haha first post.

Hey i'm Taylor.
I'm always happy...but occasionally get pissed off. XD
i ♥ my friends...they mean the world to me.
Dimity, Leanne, Sammi C, Beka, Hayley, Maddy, Sarah, Julie, Kate, Megz, Kiana, Jacinta, Wynita, love you guys.
I do Rhythmic gymnastics and sometimes i can't be stuffed going...but i do anywayz.
When i've had a shit hole day...i can always rely on gym friends to cheer me up.
I love my family, my mum, brother john, uncles Pete and Rick.
I have a passion for anime. Dragon Ball Z is the best though. I watch anime whenever i have spare time. I also love reading manga. Just so awesome. Cheers to my friend Don who got me into strawberry 100%...u rock.
Currently i'm into reading. :O i know what ur thinking...shit Taylor and books!?!? but i can asure you...i can read. =D
I love twilight...it has themed my room and i regretably have to say that i feel the way it was written was a bit crappy but Edward is just so dreamy you have to like it.
Mortal instruments series is fantastic...i recommend that everyone reads it. But i shall warn you. JACE IS MINE BITCHES!
Just incase your wondering why the blog name is actually incredibly tasty taylor... Incredibly is an incredibly awesome word. tasty is my favorite word (yes i do have a fave word)... and taylor is my name. Don't like it...then suck my dick. :p
Just so you know i really don't care if you choose to read this or not...but just because u have makes me feel spesh.
If your wondering i don't have a crush on ANYONE!...*evil glance at thoughs who think i do*
I hate school. It sucks ballz. But i want to be a dentist so i have to suck it up... All girl schools are retarted! no offence to other girls at my school but it really is terrible...and those who want to have children DON'T SEND THEM THERE!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!.
well i'm off...thanx 4 reading this probably boring blog.
P.S i really need to pee right now so that's y im leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment