Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FRIENDS NUMBER 1 - bek , dim, leanne, sarah, julie, simone, wynita

OK... I'm feeling bored as...so I'll take this time to tell people about the lovely people in my life...this is number 1 on probably 20...i'm just going to do this until i get so tired i have to go to bed...lets start with...
Bek - You are hilarious and i love ya. I'm sorry but i beat you in poker. Even though your poker face is better :O...i can't keep a straight face...as my friends would know. Ur so bright and happy and never fail to make me laugh. Saturdays are very fun because your always there to make me crack up and have hysterics (if that makes sense) ILY
Dimity - My sunshine... Ur some much fun to be around...and i feel i can tell you anything and we can find someway to laugh about it. you generally just all around fun and i wouldn't change you for the world. Sometimes gym is tough but i make it through with ur wonderful presence. ILY
Leanne -Haha ur not a virgin ;) you are crazy and really funny. Dumb at times...but funny. Your my twilight obsession freak and we have shared many moments recaping chapters,scenes and quotes. When your sick ur really hot and i'm like woah!...and when you cry ur so cute i just want to hug u. LOVE U EMO CHILD!
Sarah - BAHAHAHA... what else is there to say... that one line sums you up all round. Your so ditzy and i love u 4 it.
Julie - ur a...drum buddy, anime freak and can't understand sarcasm. haha that's you in a bundle. mwah
Simone - ur crazy. and an awesome coach. i really appraciate the hard work you put in. your really quite random and i have fun whenever you drop me home,pick me up, i'm at your house for whatever the reason and to randomly go swimming with jasmine. Your always a pleasure to be around. XX <- there...happy? haha i kid i kid. Wynita - My semi emo depressed friend...who i try to strangle with my hug of death. I swear one day i WILL beat you in a straight face comp! grrr >:/ lol.

Ok i'm super tired now...no thanx to the hardship of gym tonight... -.-*
so good night and if ur pissed cause u ain't on this list i can asure you this isn't the only one... u will probs b on the next one.
night night
xx
ily



1 comment:

  1. taylor u have made my day.....oh and can u edit my part and rite the emo part =] tehe even tho im not emo but what the heck haha lol love you 2! =]

    ReplyDelete