Monday, October 5, 2009

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!



OMFG! i'm loving this new series on GO!
it's sooo good! normally you would hate the main girl because she's so perfect and everything your not...but i really like Elena, she's cool and really pretty (jealous)
And far out Damon is soooo hot! he's like Zac Efron only dark and twisted. and very humorous and cocky <3> DAMON SALVATORE

See? hot! lol :(______________),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <- drooling mouth


  • Damon: That’s for me to know and you to dot dot dot

  • Vicki: I know you.
    Damon: Well, that's unfortunate.

  • Damon: I'm Damon, Stefan's brother.
    Elena: He didn't tell me he had a brother.
    Damon: Well, Stefan isn't one to brag.

  • Stefan: Wherever you go, people die.
    Damon: That's a given.

  • Stefan: Stay away from Elena.
    Damon: I take that as an invitation.

  • Damon: What's so special about this Bella girl? Edward's so whipped!
    Caroline: You've gotta read the first book first. It won't make sense if you don't.
    Damon: I miss Anne Rice. She was so on it.


LOL luvvvv Damon!



No comments:

Post a Comment